Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Today's Hero

My Modern Hero




       Everyone of us has our own hero. A hero that saves and guides you whenever and wherever you are in danger. You can say that a person is a real hero if  that person knows how to sacrifice not only for the sake of himself but also for the other people who are in need of help advice. One perfect example of a real is Jesus and we all know that he is our greatest savior because he sacrificed his life just for us.
       I have my own hero  and that is my one and only family because they are the one who moulds me to become a better person. They took care of me whenever I'm sick or unhappy. I thank them because if ever they are not here to give care of me I know that I will not become a good person. That's my family, devoted and watchful to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment