Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My Reflection


My Reflection on my subject



ICT or Information and Ccomputer Technology is useful and helpful. Its an application of modern technology to interact and share information among people all fields and develop science through technology and that's why I love this subject. it is an easy way of teaching to the students by elaborating the element of the subject in order that the material is easy received by the students. So far, ICT gives easiness to run the teaching learning process and that's the reason why I have so many learning's in ICT subject.           The learning's that i learned in my ICT subject is the  history of Internet and how it was spread. There are so many challenges that I encountered but It just a challenge that can improve myself and that's the number one lesson that i learned to face the problem squarely.         

No comments:

Post a Comment